Make the most of 2018
Your New Year Resolutions…
Get excited! A New Year deserves new resolutions! You owe it to yourself to take advantage of the powerful new year energy and put some serious thought to what you want to achieve in 2018 Write notes on your smart phone, build an electronic vision board, scribble in a journal or write/type formal goals, whatever works for you, just do it. Put some thought to your life, where you are, where you want to be and make a commitment to yourself.
Here are some helpful guidelines for creating your New Year’s resolutions list and help motivate you to attract and manifest the things in life that mean the most to you. Scroll down the article to see your SunSigns best resolutions for 2018
First, think about you want to change or manifest.
- What are the top 3 or 5 areas to improve?
- Get clear about what you want.
- Create an outline of intended steps.
- Be specific. Visualize in detail.
- What would your life look like?
- Imagine you are already there.
Be responsible and accountable, have a checklist or enlist a friends’ help.
- Confide in someone you trust.
- Beware of telling everyone you know.
- Reach out to an online support group.
- Focus on the positive, not the negative.
- Check your progress, often.
Give yourself rewards along the way. Celebrate your successes, small or big.
- Make a list of small and large celebratory rewards.
- If you’re creating a new image, treat yourself to a new outfit.
- If you give up an addiction, book a weekend at a retreat
- Achieve a business goal; buy tickets to a sports event or concert.
Life is too short not to take pleasure in the things you love.
Enjoy your mini treats and acknowledge that you have earned it!
By adjusting your attitude, altering your lifestyle and coming up with a plan for success, you can develop into that remarkable, productive, healthy, and blissful person you have always dreamed of being. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Get career organized, set goals that are measurable
- Travel internationally, or learn a different language
- Decide to be more financially secure
- Increase fitness, eat to live, and not live to eat
- Get educated on money management
- Make peace with the past; let it go
- What do you really want, make no excuses, and take action.
- Attract the love you want. Love with all your heart
- Study health and wellbeing. Create a routine that works for you
- For love, make a commitment and be more traditional
- Eliminate unhealthy friends who tempt you to neglect yourself
- Get in touch with your spirituality; start meditating
- Focus on not judging others. Learn to love unconditionally
- Socialize more to meet new friends.
- Network for business to build a strong client contact base
- Create a love list for life. Look for commitment and don’t accept less
- Make more time for family and the people you care about.
- Do what’s right for your body. A routine that enhances health and fitness
- Build your career for long-term reward and security
- Broaden your horizons. Mix with different cultures
- Network and market yourself. Join professional groups
- Be open for love in a non-judgmental, I love you just the way you are, way
- Self-Awareness. Be more positive, and less critical of yourself
- Get your affairs in orders; wills banking and official business
- Evaluate your friends, are they supportive, if not keep your distance
- Get serious about money. Look for opportunities that are financially viable
- Take responsibility to heal past and present relationships
- Make changes at home that will be good for the future, not just now
- Be open-minded with opportunities, embrace change
- With money, increase your level of self worth to attract more
- For love, be open to accept someone different or a non traditional situation
- Career advancement; let go of the past, create new paths to success
- Explore your spirituality and develop your intuition. Adopt a routine of meditation
- Learn more about money management, build financial security
- Get creative at work, look for cutting edge ideas and concepts
- Focus on healthy love, a relationship that supports your life style
- Move out of your comfort zone. Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Network your way to success. Call up on your contacts.
- Connect or reconnect with family for a sense of belonging
- With love, be open to being more unconventional, not so traditional.
- Get a solid plan in plan of action in place. Make a decision and do it
- Network, you can be in the right place at right time for work opportunities
- No matter where you love life is, be prepared to move it to the next stage
- Accept family even if you don’t agree. Find a way to make it work
- Have an image overhaul. Get in shape and be the best you can be
- Stay up to date with new financial systems and changes with monetary matters
- Step into love with all your heart. Know what you want and take a chance with love
- Stay close to friend that support you, they are your rock, put more time into them